New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 2V 5A 5
[3 minutes ago]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 216 comments
As badly written, as plotted unto preposterous, as ridiculous of dialogue, and as cliche-ridden, as the second Independence Day, the poor writer of which here for the first time, - and surely, talentlessly, for the last time, - directs, what is a very poor turkey set too impossibly in 2022 . Mandarin hard-coded.
M 1V 6A 6
[5 hours ago]
AroOoOoj , 27, F, Palestinian Territory - her first comment
ugly movie !!
[6 hours ago]
emmanz1910 , 26, M, Philippines - see his 34 comments
this movie sucks , don't have any idea why they are saying this is good!
M 5V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 841 comments
Slow paced comedy which entertains but is not laugh-out-loud funny. Well acted and good story. I saw the original a long time ago and remember having enjoyed it. I cannot compare them as seen too long ago. It might be worth seeing the old one again to assess both.
M 9V 9A 10
[18 hours ago]
Scottrow , 61, M, United States - see his 61 comments
Well acted dark tense suspenseful movie
M 9V --A --
[21 hours ago]
Traveller , 116, F, India - see her 12 comments
totally awesome.. recommended
[22 hours ago]
prem8585 , 43, M, India - see his 3 comments
Very slow movie .not much action
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 216 comments
Rubber hammer, incompetent hammering, measley sandwinches, stereotypical construction dheads, 80 IQ hero, overly-weepy sentimental flashbacks: 10 mins into Ep.1 of this long-awaited series, - much hyped and delayed, - and already so much discouraged by this seemingly same-o juvenile wank, - which is only different for being just a mite pathologically more violent, - I abandoned it all.
M 7V 5A 5
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 216 comments
Quality not good; no subtitles to be found; not in sync. Wait for the real thing, people! Stupid songs, but overall an excellent film!
M 5V 9A 9
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 389 comments
I liked not tremendous but watchable, and some good acting at times.
M 4V 8A 9
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 389 comments
more dare dare truth, a sort of final destination in much worst, barely watchable .
M 7V 10A 10
meathead , 43, M, Australia - see his 42 comments
not a bad movie THE ACTOR the who plays bruce lee does not work as BRUCE LEE
M 4V 5A 5
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 216 comments
Reasonable enough caper tale, with a lot of shouting and distrust.
M 3V 8A 8
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
This movie is a bit better than a B-movie. The best thing about this movie is the SFX. Nice try. I also agree with (DanDManlyMan) the movie is boring.
M 6V 8A 8
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
OK movie. This is not my sort of movie. I would say this is meant more for teens. Me I rate it a (6) you might like it more than I did and rate it higher.
M 3V 8A 8
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
This movie is NOT worth watching.
M 8V 8A 8
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
Good movie. The acting is all top draw. This movie makes me glad to be who I am and that's NOT a racist b*s*a*d. Why no MP4 torrent? Converted this torrent to MP4.
M 8V 9A 9
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1842 comments
Good Christmas cartoon.
M 7V 10A 10
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 241 comments
Seen this here so I started watching the series and so far it's fine but nothing great. I've watched the first two episodes of Season 1 and I'm still interested so maybe give it a try. Don't expect it to be a as good as the movie Punisher or you'll be disappointed.
M 6V 6A 3
Avesek78 , 39, M, Nepal - see his 5 comments
Love to watch this movie .plz let me know if its print is good or ugly then only i will download it.
Page 1234567891011 > >>